Resources For Your Business
Need immediate resources you can count on to get a job done right and on time?
Looking for a way to relieve your team of administrative tasks that prevent them from doing their job?
Having trouble implementing good ideas due to a lack of resources?
922 Exceeds ExpectationsOur resource teams are professional and skilled.
We engage qualified, motivated individuals with solid foundation skills. We are positive, professional, and productive. Our collaborative approach encourages creativity and interactive problem-solving, often resulting in real-time process improvements. 922 resource teams are well-organized, well-managed, and dedicated to exceeding expectations every time.We respond to your needs. We build highly-responsive relationships with every client to best understand their needs. We help set clear and realistic expectations up front to achieve optimal results, providing ongoing feedback with no surprises. Our flexible and responsive workforce allows us to respond immediately to tight deadlines or changes in project dynamics.We deliver outstanding results. It is our intentional way of thinking as we work on a project that allows us to continually evaluate the process, to proactively problem-solve, and to quickly implement improvements when necessary. We maintain the highest professional standards, providing insightful results based on addressing your needs from beginning to end.
Some of what we can do:
- 30-day social media audit
- client, customer & membership care
- courtesy calls
- dues reminders
- new member initiatives
- satisfaction surveys
- database updates
- consumer research
- mystery shopping
Resources for Yourself
KNOW & ASSESS YOUR STRENGTHS
- Everyone that works with Joanie takes Gallup’s Strengthsfinder 2.0 assessment as a start to their work.
- If you would like a free version of an assessment, try the VIA Survey recommended by Shawn Achor.
- Take the Happiness At Work survey (free)
WATCH + LEARN
Joanie’s Top Five TED Talks are:
- Shawn Achor – The Happy Secret to Better Work
- Ken Robinson – How Schools Kill Creativity
- Bunker Roy – Learning from a Barefoot Movement
- Dan Pink – The Puzzle of Motivation
- Laura Trice – Remember to say thank you
Sign up for the Greater Good Science Center’s newsletter to stay on top of the science of happiness.